EHRT FlexPunch Punching Machine
- 10 Tool Stations – When using 3 station Multi-Tools the machine can be fitted with up to 27 punches and a cropping punch. Also the possibility for 1-2 thread forming stations.
- Modular Machine System – Each machine can be adapted to the clients individual needs, even at a later date.
- Intuitive Handling of Software – The punching machines can be optimally linked with the bending machines so that production can be carried out based on a single production file from a common database.
- Different Marking Systems and Feasible – Inkjet printer, label printer, needle embosser
- Several ejector positions can be set up on the sorting belt
The new FlexPunch series features a very flexible and modular system. Each machine can be adapted to the client’s individual requirements via individual components.
The FlexPunch series is equipped with three CNC controlled axes X,Y & Z, allowing for production parts to be made with amazing accuracy. No additional employees are needed to adjust the machine, which saves a significant amount of time. The operator is only responsible for starting the machine, feeding in the material and then removing the production parts. This can also be automated as much as possible with more options. It makes the punching machines extremely cost-effective.
Software solutions from EHRT enable a customised and smooth production flow of punching machines. In addition, the punching machines can be optimally linked with the bending machines so that production can be carried out based on a single production file from a common database.
The PLC machine controller from Beckhoff enables machine maintenance and software updates via remote access.
Modularity of the FlexPunch
EHRT’s tool system allows simple and fast tool changes, minimising setup times. When using 3 station Multi-Tools, the machines can be fitted with up to 27 punches and a cropping tool. Furthermore, it is possible to install 1-2 thread forming stations. There are several sorting belt options that can also be equipped with a variety of ejector positions. Both machines are equipped with a hydraulic cylinder with a force of 340 kN. With the FlexPunch series machines, it is possible to punch material that is 15-200 mm wide and 3-16 mm thick.
During processing, the workpieces are clamped laterally by a special clamp in order to minimise any damage to the workpiece caused by the shape of the clamp. Furthermore, thanks to the special clamp, punching can be carried out over the entire workpiece.
The tools are fitted with particularly strong springs which provide high retraction forces. Thus you can operate with small cutting clearances even in thick metal bars.
Afterwards or during production, it is possible to label the workpieces with different systems. This can be used for additional production steps or also for your clients’ specifications.
- Aluminium lubrication
- Thread formers
- Punching of profiles
- PunchPRO Nesting Software
- Automatic Loading System
- Gantry Automatic storage system
- Workpiece marking